Monday 8 July 2013

:: Between US ::


L O V E
At first, I never really thought about love. All I wanted was a boyfriend, or a relationship

As I got older, I came to realize what love really is. 
When I’m with all these other guys I never felt as if I can love them. 
One or two boys I thought I loved. 
More as if I was in love with their words when they spoke to me saying sweet things. 
The realization came to me and they weren’t the right people for me. 

Once I met HIM, again I wasn’t thinking too much about love.
I knew I liked this boy, but not love. 
I didn’t know if this relationship would even last between us. 
But, it wasn’t just the words he spoke to me. 
It was the laughs we shared, tears and bittersweet things we've been through, the memories, and smiles that made me fall in love with him. 
I never really got that warm fuzzy feeling in my heart before i meet him, and I knew that I loved him, and he loved me. That's all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment